Tuesday, June 30, 2009
6:00 to 8:00 PM
*Murray Hill location provided upon RSVP*
Please call 212-380-8612 or email email@example.com.
$35 (for one)
$50 (bring a comrade!)
Hosted by friends of the Citizens Emergency Committee to Preserve Preservation
- A Chanteuse performance by Elaine Rachlin, whose sultry voice evokes the soul of Edith Piaf or Billie Holiday.
- Special prize drawing-
* Dinner for Two at Le Perigord,Estimated Value $70
* Three Private French Lessons by an experienced language teacher from France. Conversation, grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, writing specific to your needs, Estimated Value $200
* “Paris in New York”- Join Tour Leader Justin Ferate and discover some of the Parisian treasures of the Upper West Side, Estimate Value $450
* “Eiffel Tower” Designer Plate & Mug w/Printed Paper Napkins Suite, Estimated Value $30
* Designer Museum-Quality Necklace and Earrings Suite, “Sumerian Gold”, 22 karat gold electroplate (surgical steel posts), Estimated Value $100
* Designer Museum-Quality Earrings, “Mysteries of Ancient China”, 22 karat gold electroplate (surgical steel posts), Estimated Value $40
* The makings of the night’s signature cocktail, St. Germain & Champagne, Estimated Value $100
-St. Germain Cocktails (French elderflower liqueur & sparkling wine – très charmant!)
- Mixing & mingling with fellow activists, including gracious, tenacious host Olga Statz (see “Of a Childhood, a City and a Church’s ‘Douceur de Vivre’”)
Your support contributes directly to CECPP’s Landmarks Defense Fund!
To reserve your ticket (or to make a generous gift in absentia), download the remittance form (click here) and mail it, together with your check (made payable to “CECPP”) to:
Citizens Emergency Committee to Preserve Preservation
c/o Neighborhood Preservation Center, 232 E. 11th Street, New York, NY 10003